Application form The Dots – #14 Milan Design Week 4-9 April 2017
Connecting the Dots is an annual guide containing all Dutch activities during the Milan Design Week. Besides the guide The Dots publishes interviews and articles about Dutch design culture. All designers, furniture brands, labels, academies and organizations can now register their activities. Independent designers can register at reduced rates. To determine how much space you want, you can click the thumbnail to download the example of the sizes. Prices and sizes are in the form below.
The Dots #14 comes out in tabloid format (420 x 290 mm) and is 32 pages thick. Connecting the Dots is entirely in English and has a circulation of 20,000 copies distributed in Milan during the Milan Design Week 2017 at the Dutch presentations, through the network of Connecting the Dots and the Connecting the Dots website.
- Please fill out all texts in English. We recommend to ask for professional assistance in the writing of English texts
- Fields with a * are required fields
- Please gather all the information before filling out form; the form can not be stored temporarily and will be transmitted in one time
- If anything is unclear, please send an email to email@example.com
- DEADLINE FRIDAY, 10 FEBRUARY 17.00