Application form The Dots nr.15 Milan Design Week 17-22 April 2018
Connecting the Dots is an annual guide containing all Dutch activities during the Milan Design Week. Besides the guide The Dots publishes interviews and articles about Dutch design culture. All designers, furniture brands, labels, academies and organizations can now register their activities. Independent designers can register at reduced rates. The Dots will come out in a new format (B5, 17,5 x 25 cm) and designed by a new graphic design studio Team Thursday.
Connecting the Dots is entirely in English and has a circulation of 8,000 copies distributed in Milan during the Milan Design Week 2018 at all Dutch presentations, through the network of Connecting the Dots and the Connecting the Dots website.
- Please fill out all texts in English. We recommend to ask for professional assistance in the writing of English texts
- Fields with a * are required fields
- Please gather all the information before filling out form; the form can not be stored temporarily and will be transmitted in one time
- If anything is unclear, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DEADLINE FRIDAY, 16 FEBRUARY 17.00, 2018
Interested in placing an advert in The Dots? Please contact The Dots sales team and receive the Media Pack.