Application form The Dots X – ten years connecting the Dutch
Milan Design Week 9-14 April 2019
We are preparing the 10th Milan edition of The Dots, since 2010 the annual guide containing all Dutch activities during the Milan Design Week. Besides the guide The Dots includes interviews and articles about Dutch design culture. All designers, furniture brands, labels, academies and organizations can now register their activities. Independent designers can register at reduced rates. The Dots comes out in the small magazine format B5 (17,5 x 25 cm).
Connecting the Dots is entirely in English and has a circulation of 8,000 copies distributed in Milan during the Milan Design Week 2019 at all Dutch presentations, through the network of Connecting the Dots and the Connecting the Dots website. Download the edition of 2018 here.
The 10th edition will be designed by graphic design studio Adrien Borderie, born in France but moved to Rotterdam after his Masters Graphic Design at St. Joost in Breda.
Presenting in Milan? Please fill out the form below and select the space you desire in the guide.
- Please fill out all texts in English. We recommend to ask for professional assistance in the writing of English texts
- Fields with a * are required fields
- Please gather all the information before filling out the form; the form can not be stored temporarily and will be transmitted in one time
- If anything is unclear, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DEADLINE FRIDAY, 15 FEBRUARY 17.00, 2019
Interested in placing an advertisement in The Dots? Please contact The Dots sales team and receive the Media Pack.
Submission form for the guide