Application form The Dots X, Milan Design Week 9-14 April 2019
We are preparing the 10th Milan edition of The Dots, since 2010 the annual guide containing all Dutch activities during the Milan Design Week. Besides the guide The Dots includes interviews and articles about Dutch design culture. All designers, furniture brands, labels, academies and organizations can now register their activities. Independent designers can register at reduced rates. The Dots will come out in a new format (B5, 17,5 x 25 cm) and designed by graphic design studio Team Thursday.
Connecting the Dots is entirely in English and has a circulation of 8,000 copies distributed in Milan during the Milan Design Week 2019 at all Dutch presentations, through the network of Connecting the Dots and the Connecting the Dots website. Download the edition of 2018 here.
Presenting in Milan? Please fill out the form below and select the space you desire in the guide.
- Please fill out all texts in English. We recommend to ask for professional assistance in the writing of English texts
- Fields with a * are required fields
- Please gather all the information before filling out the form; the form can not be stored temporarily and will be transmitted in one time
- If anything is unclear, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DEADLINE FRIDAY, 15 FEBRUARY 17.00, 2019
Interested in placing an advert in The Dots? Please contact The Dots sales team and receive the Media Pack.